Senior Product Designer
London or Paris
About Kamet Ventures
Kamet Ventures is one of Europe's leading venture builders focused on ideating, designing, and building the most groundbreaking companies in European healthtech.
Our ventures, which include the world's first digital fertility clinic and a digital pathology tool that reads biopsies with incredible accuracy, are geared to disrupt, improve, and enrich the health ecosystem.
With offices across Paris, London, and Tel Aviv, Kamet's team combines art and science to create start-ups with the world's top entrepreneurs that will have a marked impact on society.
Role Overview / Responsibilities
We are looking for a UX designer to shape health services of the future, and to develop mobile and web interfaces that will make them a reality. You will work within the Kamet Factory team and support one or many start-ups in developing their offer at different stages of the design process from research and ideation all the way to MVP.
You have to have a passion for problem solving, be extremely user-focused, and to keep in mind that solving a problem always starts by formulating the right challenge. Ability to work with abstract concepts as well as concrete realities are critical for this job. We are constantly brainstorm, iterating and working closely together. Hence, communication skills are key.
You must be able to:
- Work within a cross-functional team in the end-to-end product design process from idea to solution
- Conduct user testing, concept, and usability testing for the French and/or UK market
- Transform findings into actionable insights and incorporate them into your design process
- Help ideate concepts and new features based on research and data
- Conceptualize solutions through prototypes, landing pages, promotional videos
- Validate and iterate designs based on research
- Communicate design ideas and rationale using the most appropriate UX and UI tools and processes, from sketching to high fidelity prototypes
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related field
- Approximately 3+ years product design/UX/UI experience in either an agency, in-house design department or startup environment
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience managing the design of complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile. B2B experience is a plus.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mock-ups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, Invision etc and with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong visual and UI design skills and understanding usability trends and best practices
- Experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital software packages, with the ability to design from a blank sheet of paper
- Ability to think strategically about the bigger picture whilst being passionate (and happy!) about delivering detailed wireframes
- Ability to ideate fast and explore multiple routes to solve a problem
- Experience in preparing and conducting user research and usability tests
- Self-motivated, proactive, curious and humble with good attention to detail
- Agency or freelance experience is a plus, having worked with different clients in parallel
- Fluent in French & English
What’s in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a digital service that will improve people’s life.
If you are excited by technological change and its ability to disrupt traditional businesses then you should come and talk to us! We work at the intersection of business, digital technology and design.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, and help shape the healthcare startups of the future
- The opportunity to grow and learn from smart and knowledgeable co-workers, and collaborate with teams across offices
- Private Health and dental insurance
- 25 days holidays on top of bank and public holidays
- Pension - match up to 4%
Please send your CV and portfolio to Carla at email@example.com